Free Movie Trial
Here are some important details to keep in mind about your free movie trial:
- Once you have watched your free movie trial DVDs from blockbuster.com, bring them to a local participating BLOCKBUSTER store. Keep your free movie trial DVDs from blockbuster.com until you're ready to check out. The drop-box outside is for in-store rentals only. Free movie trial DVDs from blockbuster.com should be sealed in their return mailers.
- DVD exchange for your free movie trial is good for movie rentals or discounted game rentals. Redeem free in-store movie rentals (up to Free Movie Trial plan limits) on the same visit in which you return your DVDs from blockbuster.com.
- The free in-store movie rentals or discounted game rentals are in addition to the number of DVDs out at-a-time allowed by the applicable BLOCKBUSTER free movie trial plan.
- Movies rented in-store will not be removed from your online free movie trial Queue. To get more of the movies you love, be sure to remove titles rented in-store from the free movie trial Queue
- When you exchange online free movie trial DVDs at a local participating BLOCKBUSTER store, a slot in your free movie trial Queue is immediately freed up so that the next available online rental can be shipped as soon as the next postal business day.
- In-store rentals must be returned to the store where they were originally rented. See receipt for store location and due dates.
*Separate in-store membership required. In-store rentals are subject to store rental terms and conditions, including due dates and charges which may apply to rentals not returned by the due date. Store membership account must be in good standing for you to use your free or discounted in-store rentals, including coupons (if any) and BLOCKBUSTER free movie trial exchanges. If account is not in good standing the store may not allow you to rent until account is brought back into good standing. You may still return online rentals to a participating store. See store for complete in-store rental terms and conditions. In-store rentals must be returned to the store where they were originally rented. See receipt for store location and due dates.